2013 Nautique Super Air Nautique 230
A Reputation Earned in Excellence
All over the world the Super Air Nautique 230 has earned a reputation for performance, superior drivability, and pro-level wakes for wakeboarding, wakeskating, and wakesurfing. Pulling everything from epic championship runs to hard charging weekends, this boat has done it all delivering high quality performance and a wake for every level of rider. Feel the difference in a purpose driven boat that takes quality and comfort to another level and begs you to take another pull.
Performance and Styling
The Super Air Nautique 230 features a comfortable open interior design with five rear facing seating options, and an all-new flight control tower and hull graphic for 2013. The pro-level wake behind this boat is big with long transitions and a defined lip providing solid pop and an open landing zone. The 1,075 lbs. of internal ballast allows you to set up the boat for every level and preference for wakeboarding, wakeskating, and wakesurfing.
For 2013 this boat features optional upgrades that will take it to the next level including the PCM® XS 550hp Supercharged engine, stainless steel windshield, slide-in air dam, premium oversized mirror with extension and new LED docking lights. Step it up another notch with the 2013 Team Edition, adding next level navigation and controls using the Nautique LINC helm display, which includes AM/FM/CD multimedia stereo unit with a Polk Audio 5-channel digital amp allowing for crystal clear sound.
No matter what your perfect day on the water consists of, the Super Air Nautique 230 is up to the task with the flawless performance that has made this boat world renowned.
Available in Coastal Edition
- Tower Speakers (Horn Drivers): Top mounted speakers are integrated into the tower to maximize had room, and features a complete horn driver combined with a subwoofer to deliver crystal clear sound.
- Swivel Board Racks: Our board racks are painted for an improved look, provide enhanced protection against corrosion and easily rotates for storage and retrieval of wakeboards, wakesurfs and wakeskates.
- Transom Access Cooler: Quickly access a cold drink right from the transom with the built-in, insulated, and self-draining cooler.
- Tunable Rudder: Customize the load in either direction for the perfect pull whether you are taking a leisurely spin around the lake or towing a rider.
- Spacious Bow Seating: Total seating for sixteen, including plush, comfortable seats for adults to stretch out in the bow.
- Audio Inputs: Easily access the analog audio and video input right from the helm.
- Observer's Seat Storage: Additional storage under the observer's seat features plenty of room and is easy to access.
- Reversible Cockpit Seating: This configuration provides comfortable seating for optimal viewing of action behind the boat.
- Rear Trunk Storage Compartments: Hinged butterfly hatches make it easy to retrieve your boards, ropes and gear.
- Transom Stereo: Easily control your music from the transom of the boat.
- Removable Cooler: Cold drinks are always within easy reach, thanks to this perfectly placed cooler.
- Power Management Access (PMA): The PMA is conveniently located at the helm providing easier access to the battery switch, breakers and also includes added storage space.
- Helm Design: The Team Edition features a new helm with the Nautique LINC system that is offset to the right, creating superior field of vision.
- Flight Control Tower™ (FCT): The all-new Flight Control Tower features a functional, stylish and robust design that can be raised and lowered effortlessly.
- Boarding Platform: The platform features Nau-Teak flooring, provides easy access to the boat and is available in a variety of colors.
- Length Overall: 23 ft. 1.5 in. / 7.05 m
- Length with Platform: 25 ft. 4.5 in. / 7.73 m
- Lifting Ring Spacing: 22 ft. 0.25 in. / 6.71 m
- Beam: 100.5 in. / 2.55 m
- Draft: 29 in. / 0.74 m
- Approximate Dry Weight: 4,400 lb. / 1,996 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 47 gal. / 177.9 l
- Maximum Capacity: 16 People / 2,300 lb. / 1,043 kg
- Horsepower Range: 343 to 550
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 1.48:1
- Maximum Factory Ballast Capacity: 1,075 lb. / 488 kg
- Max HP
- 550 hp
- Length Overall
- 23 ft. 1.5 in. (7.05 m)
- 100.5 in. (2.55 m)
- 29 in. (0.74 m)
- Dry Weight
- 4,400 lb. (1,996 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 16 persons; 2,300 lb. (1,043 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 47 gal. (177.9 L)