2013 Nautique Super Air Nautique 210
A Legend Born on the Water and in the Air
From an era when the pioneers of our sport were shaping its direction, through years of dominance on the water and becoming an icon, the Super Air Nautique 210 has been the most followed and talked about wakeboard boat in the history of our sport. Trends come and go but throughout the years the legendary 210 wake has been the benchmark by which all others have been compared.
Performance and Styling
The 2013 Super Air Nautique 210 offers an all-new hull graphic and flight control tower, along with its progressive style lines and plush interior design. This boat puts out a rampy wake with long transitions, a clean lip and over 900 lbs. of internal ballast allowing you to set up the boat for every level and preference for wakeboarding, wakeskating, and wakesurfing. Optional upgrades include a stainless steel windshield, slide-in air dam, premium oversized mirror with extension and a platform cover.
Our Team Edition steps it up another notch, adding next level navigation and controls using the Nautique LINC helm display, which includes AM/FM/CD multimedia stereo unit with a Polk Audio 5-channel digital amp allowing for crystal clear sound.
Without a doubt, this boat provides you the versatility, style, and heritage you've come to know and respect in the Super Air Nautique series.
Available in Coastal Edition
- Tower Speakers (Horn Drivers): Top mounted speakers are integrated into the tower to maximize head room, and features a complete horn driver combined with a subwoofer to deliver crystal clear sound.
- Hullside Graphics: Match your boat colors with the new cutting-edge Super Air Nautique Shield hullside graphic.
- Swivel Board Racks: Our board racks are painted for an improved look, provide enhanced protection against corrosion and easily rotate for storage and retrieval of wakeboards, wakesurfs and wakeskates.
- Rearview Mirror: The premium oversized mirror allows the driver to easily adjust the mirror for maximum viewing of the action behind the boat.
- Pull-Out Cleats: Our Nautique branded custom pull-out cleats provide convenient locations to tie off your boat, both forward and aft.
- Cooler Access Door: Access your drinks and snacks with the cooler access door located in the bow walk-thru.
- Spacious Bow Seating: Total seating for 12, including plush, comfortable seats for adults to stretch out in the bow.
- Glove Box: Sizable glove compartment allows for additional storage and includes USB and 12-volt outlet.
- One-Piece Helm: Features forward thinking styling and instrumentation, with front-loaded panel for improved serviceability.
- Observer's Seat Storage: This area contains a 5-channel digital amp, a 36 quart cooler plus additional storage with easy access.
- Reversible Cockpit Seating: This configuration provides comfortable seating for optimal viewing of action behind the boat.
- Reversible Stern Seat: The seat can be used as step or situated for viewing towards the front of the boat or the back to watch the rider.
- Rear Trunk Storage Compartments: The lockable rear trunk storage areas create an additional 8.25 cu.ft. of storage.
- Flight Control Tower™ (FCT): The all-new Flight Control Tower features a functional, stylish and robust design that can be raised and lowered effortlessly.
- Power Management Access (PMA): The PMA is conveniently located at the helm providing easier access to the battery switch, breakers and also includes added storage space.
- Boarding Platform: The platform features Nau-Teak flooring, provides easy access to the boat and is available in a variety of colors.
- Length Overall: 21 ft. 0 in. / 6.40 m
- Length with Platform: 23 ft. 3.5 in. / 7.10 m
- Lifting Ring Spacing: 19 ft. 7 in. / 5.97 m
- Beam: 98 in. / 2.49 m
- Draft: 28 in. / 0.71 m
- Approximate Dry Weight: 3,900 lb. / 1,769 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 37 gal. / 140.1 l
- Maximum Capacity: 12 People / 1,850 lb. / 839 kg
- Horsepower Range: 343 to 450
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 1.48:1
- Maximum Factory Ballast Capacity: 906 lb. / 411 kg
- Max HP
- 450 hp
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 0 in. (6.40 m)
- 98 in. (2.49 m)
- 28 in. (0.71 m)
- Dry Weight
- 3,900 lb. (1,769 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 12 persons; 1,850 lb. (839 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 37 gal. (140.1 L)