2006 Sea-Doo GTI
- 1494cc four-stroke Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder: Reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimizes power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-Port Fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption
- Sea-Doo Learning KeyTM: Limits engine RPM & top speed for less experienced riders.
- Chokeless starting: Simple, user-friendly starting.
- Close-loop cooling system: Insures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Single user-friendly engine starts and stops with one control button.
- Tips Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.TM): Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Bombardier Formula water jet pump: Delivers Optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Forward/neutral /reverse: Safe operation while docking, trailering or towing.
- Composite stator vanes: Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously remove water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Modified-V design: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of water conditions, and greater maneuverability.
- Composite: Strong, light and easy to maintain.
- Sponsons: For improved handling.
- D-Sea-BeITM System: Sound reduction system for a quieter ride.
- Bumpers: Help protect watercraft from damage while tied to a dock or another craft.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Temporary docking loops: Provide access for quick tie-up.
- Two-tone, non-slip comfort hand grips: Provide extreme hand comfort and great looks.
- Reboarding platform: For easy and comfortable mounting of the craft in deep water.
- Non-slip hand grips: For added control and comfort.
- Floating safety lanyard: Stops engine in manual and emergency situations.
- Seat strap: Aids in reboarding from water.
- Grab handle: For easy reboarding and as a passenger handhold .
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- 3-up seat: Comfortable room for three - permits spotter for watersports.
- Watertight storage compartment: Provides storage for fire extinguisher and necessities with easy access.
- Storage compartment(s): Room for supplies on extended cruises.
- Glove compartment: Great place to store smaller items.
- Removable front storage tray: Convenient and portable access to smaller items.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 14 key operating functions: Fuel
- Level, Low Fuel Level, Low Oil Pressure,
- Low Voltage, Hi Voltage, Tachometer,
- Overheat, Hour Meter, Maintenance Info,
- Check Engine, Sensor Check, Key (battery
- protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key.
- Dual drain plugs and installation: Screw type design with built-in retainer for easy removal and installation.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.TM): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment: Easily accessible and fits a common garden hose.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Operator's guide, Instructional video and booklet: Informs you of boating regulations, care, maintenance and operating safety features.
- Off-Power Assisted Steering (O.P.A.S.TM): Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 4-TEC® SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 100 x 63.4mm
- Closed-loop cooling system
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multi-port fuel injection
- Digital inductive
- Dry Weight
- 732 lbs. (332Kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 gal. (60 l)
- 44.4 in. (113.0cm)
- 127.0 in. (322.5cm)
- 49.0 in. (124.5cm)
- Rider Capacity
- 1, 2 or 3
- Storage Capacity
- 13.2 gal. (50 l)
- Stainless steel
- Composite/aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub
- Direct drive, forward / neutral / reverse
- Hull Type
- Modified V, composite
- Bright Yellow/Gray
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.